Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Working on Saturday's From the Roots

I recorded two hours of the March 3 edition of "From the Roots" on WMMT-FM 88.7 today and will knock out the 3rd hour on Wednesday. This program will be almost entirely new music, mostly from last week at the Folk Alliance International Conference, except for a tribute to the late Joe Thompson, who passed last week at 93. The show streams live from 11 AM until 2 PM Saturday on www.wmmtfm.org

I also posted my review of the Folk Alliance Conference at http://artmenius.com. It has already displaced my article about snake handling as my most popular blog ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Revolution Starts Now Playlists beginning in April 2021 have moved

On April 30, 2021, The Revolution Starts Now debuted on WHUP in Hillsborough, NC , its new home.  With that, the playlist page has moved to ...